Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a regarding some of the reasons you should have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good a perception you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may surely have a full line of providers not looking to add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to you down.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that companies are flooded adequately.
7. Your idea appeals to a little niche market and inventhelp caveman commercials would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is already on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t own a clue who competition is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what will be coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and inventhelp locations turns it down in accordance to that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, whenever they do a quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, how to patent your idea to ensure that you they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not require to take the risk to become the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few within the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part to create yourself as marketable as possible.